What are forest fires?How are they caused and what are the measures taken to control them?

 A forest fire is that type of fire which are caused in forest due to heat that  are produced in summer generally. we can call it as unplanned fire or uncontrolled fire . it may be cause in vegetation which may be combustible it can be classified as wild fire, bush fire or wildland fire. it is very common in those areas where the climate is Mediterranean Causes There are many causes of such fire like in natural causes are- Lighting dry climate  volcanic eruption Human activity is also major cause of forest fire or may called as wild fire. people who visit forest or cross through forest  smoker discard there cigarettes' or power line arc or spark from ignition can cause fire in forest. Measures  There is no such major to control the fire but we can prevent forest from such fire by not discarding cigarettes  and using such equipment which produces spark with some fire equipments like extinguisher and as such .   

I have done Diploma in M.e I want to do b e in fire safety how to get admission in this college

 If a person wants to do fire and safety course than he/she can get admission through giving jee main test after the result got declared than he/she can apply in any college like NFSC NAGPUR or IES IPS academy or CUSAT I don't know whether NFSC or CUSAT takes admission directly to second year after diploma but in IES IPS academy a student who have completed it diploma can get direct admission in 2 year of the course. in nfsc and Cusat you can apply directly on their site after the jee main result is declared.


Popular posts from this blog


History and types of sprinkler