after B.E in fire technology

 when you complete a bachelor of engineering in fire technology. there are many courses you can do

MBA in disaster management if your are interested in safety and  if you are interested in fire you can do M. tech  or NEBOSH or OSHA there are many other options similar to that. In MBA you will study about how to manage any disaster it is of 2 year course .


Popular posts from this blog


History and types of sprinkler

Gas Explosion